Sunday 24 April 2016

Dubai Happy Labour Person Who Achive his Dreams After come in Dubai Story by Al Amal Magazine MOL

Working in UAE has‘ ’changed my life not only me also my Family Thanks UAE

Indian expat Radhakrishnan Unnilath, a job opportunity in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has not only helped in his career, it has transformed the lives of his family members too.

The 34-year-old, who came to the UAE about five years ago, said in an interview with ‘Al’Amal magazine, “when I first landed and joined as a factory workman with Hepworth Plastic Industries Co., I didn’t have adequate skills. My job gave me tremendous opportunities to enhance my skills.” Unnilath underwent training by the company to develop his skills. “It was highly beneficial as I got to learn the exact work skills for my job. The training was very professional and of international standards,” he said. Unnilath worked hard to fulfil his job responsibilities and says he was always keen on increasing his skills further and has been open to learning new methods and this attitude to learn made a significant positive impact on his growth as a worker as well in the company. “The company gave us a very friendly work and social environment, encouraged barrier free communication and we also participated on the activities they organised. All of this created a highly positive environment.” As he honed his word-crafting talent, his employers also encouraged him to participate in exhibitions which gave him recognition, appreciation as well as money he got from sale of his artworks. “Developing my skills has helped not only me but even helped improve my family’s lifestyle back in India. With my income, I have been able to support the education for my children in India and also offer financial help to my family. Thanks to the opportunities provided by the company, I feel more empowered. I am highly grateful to the UAE for transforming my life.” Keen on continuing with the growth path, Unnilath says he never misses an opportunity to opt for more courses, workshops and training programmes offered by the company.  
He also said the stable and wellestablished labour market fills him with a sense of security as the Ministry of Labour has implemented rules and regulations to ensure that the rights of the labourers are preserved. “The best thing is that regardless of the situation, the Law protects you and is implemented well. It is beneficial for the companies and also for all the workers,” he added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment