Wednesday 13 July 2016

Imran Khan : After 2 more divorces now a firm believer in marriage.


The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan still enthusiastic for the third marriage and divorce 2 says that they are more strongly on marriage.
According to a report in the Hindustan Times PTI Bachelor will stay rather than married life.
Khan said, "Many people would like to live a life like me but if you have the opportunity to marry because it is a very decent way of life."
PTI chairman said, "Every Pakistani teenager like me to be, but if asked to choose between marriage and bachelor life I would prefer sadh life, because" in every bright thing is not gold 'Bachelor life is so empty of meaning and superficial, get a lot of grief in the meantime, which I regret.

Imran Khan was more to see their children grow up, the greatest joy of my life, when he was born, this time from the time my divorce was the most pleasant time of my life.

The Khan of children aged 17 and 19 years respectively.
What's wrong?

Jemima Khan, former wife of her divorce Gold Smith said, "could have married, but it was not possible for them (Jemima) to stay here in Pakistan. She was young and Pakistan's cultural life was harder and harder to live in a cultural environment with a man, who has now just beginning his political career, it was very difficult for Jemima.
The Khan jayma Gold Smith was married in 1995, which ended in divorce in 2004.

Adding that "perhaps I can deal with the situation differently because my party is now stable but our relationship has reached a closed end. She could not stay here and I can not leave Pakistan.
Said Khan, "I married this part of life fails, do your best work from the result I'm lucky I leave it to Allah and (Jemima and my) is more excellent, even the divorce of today 11 years later I went up to the house of his former mother in law, my children there when they meet me, they have not gone far my photos displayed in the house. "
About his second marriage ryham Khan did not say much except that it was very difficult. "
That ryham Imran Khan was married in 2015 and divorced two years was in October.

Despite these difficulties, Imran Khan is ready for marriage another try, he said, 'after 2 divorces I believe more strongly now married.

However, they do not intend to perform this task quickly.

Imran Khan said, '60 years old to marry that man is not to marry at 30 years old. The best thing about life is that it's incredible, is that you never know what tomorrow '.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment