Saturday 2 January 2016

Why I Accept Islam ? Yousuf Youhana to Mohammad Yousuf


'Our accommodation was in Lahore Railway Colony Garhi Shahu. Here too, but my co-religionists population were Muslims. Say I get a chance to sit and interact with Muslim boys were jumping and playing well. The truth is that as soon as he takes me with thy.mslmanun thing I do not see any particular advantage or discrimination that created a passion in my heart to the Muslim occupation of the boys were like me. FC college studies during my friendship with a classmate boy Javed Anwar established a cricket superstar and his younger brother Anwar, senior fellow for life. I did not see the boy. Said goes to meet her brother's house in the 1989 national team tha saeed brother were in the team in 1998 after a nine aya.uhan often used to return a former cricketer Haider
Who had joined the Tablighi Jamaat. He used to teach good and fasting prayer. But this time not thy.aksr Saeed brother when things devotion or preaching other people come Haider Saeed Saeed Let's say that I send them out at home. Then I saw that his health slowly started by religion. Tablighi Jamaat elders also increased their interactions. After the death of her children as she lived on in color gyy.aksr visits. I used to say 'Let him pray each day before going to bed.' 'O God, show me the path of truth ... These days I never said I would not be that Muslims pray always appealed said.

Saeed brother's advice to always pray before going to bed. I said I looked very carefully at the upcoming changes and a strange thing happened hua.phr impressed. I have a friend Waqar Ahmed, the old friendship of our 'three years ago, I fell asleep as usual that night prayed, "O God, show me the path of truth' ... night In the dream he saw my prestige lga''sna happiness came to me and said that you were a Muslim I did not answer him.

No comments:

Post a Comment